Product Cost: $
Import Tax: $
Total cost: $1,395.00
Weight: 320 kg (705 lb.)
Working width: 50”
Working Depth: up to 7″ depending on soil conditions
3-point hitch: CAT I
Adjustable lower hitch: PTO shaft with slip clutch
PTO shaft speed:540RPM
PTO shaft length: 33”
Drive system: Gear Driven
Rotor shaft rpm: 215 RPM
Tractor size: 25-35HP
Number of blades/flange: 5
Total number of blades: 30
Weight per blade: 720gr
Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 30 x 42
Shipping crate (L x W x H): 65 x 33 x 45
Material strength Knife shaft cover Sidewalls: 4 mm6 mm
Painting: Powder coating
Transmission Oil Capacity House Gear Box Side Box (SEA 90):
1.5 Ltr. (50 US fluid oz.)
2.0 Ltr. (68 US fluid oz.)
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Victory’s HDRT-50 Heavy Duty Rotary Tiller, Gear Driven for your Small to Mid-Sized Tractors
– Victory’s HD Tillers are the ideal machines to prepare any kind of soil mix in planting preparations for your gardens. This rugged heavy duty machine is designed for your Small to Mid-Sized Tractor with 25 – 35 HP, producing maximum performance.
– Your Standard CAT I. 3point hitch connects the tiller (adjustable lower hitch) with our PTO shaft (with slip clutch) to your tractor, transferring the tractor’s 540RPM by driven gear to 220RPM of rotor shaft speed. Because the tiller turns in the same direction as your forward moving tractor, you need less horsepower.
– The working width is 50″ and the adjustable working depth reaches up to 7″ depending on the soil condition.
– Victory uses a heavy (maintenance free) oil bath gear transmission.
– The laser balanced blade shaft runs smoothly through even heavy and hard soil in the same direction as your forward moving tractor.
– Underneath the 4mm steel housing sits the blade shaft with flanges in 10″ spacing, each flange having 6 L-shaped blades.
– This 50″ Tiller has 5 flanges with 30 blades. Each blade weighs 720 grams. The blades are individually exchangeable and can be re-sharpened.
– The freewheel transmission allows the blade shaft to turn, once the PTO is switched off, so its movement will not transfer to the Tractor.
– The PTO shaft supplied with the tiller has a friction clutch (slip) for perfect protection.
– The height adjustable rear flap is providing a smooth finish and also protects against flying rocks for added safety.
The completely assembled machine is delivered in a steel casing. Just the PTO shaft protector needs to be assembled, and the PTO shaft connected to your CAT I 3point hitch. If your tractor exceeds 50HP you may fit a CAT II hitch by using bushings.
Victory Tractor Implements machines meet all established safety standards.