Victory’s Heavy Duty HDRT-72 Rotary Tillers Gear driven for Mid-Sized Tractors
– Victory’s HD Tillers are the ideal machines to prepare any kind of soil mix on your property or planting preparations for your gardens. These rugged heavy duty machines are designed for Mid-Sized Tractors with 45-65 HP to obtain maximum performance.
– Your standard CAT I or CAT II 3point hitch connects the tiller to your tractor (adjustable lower hitch) with our PTO shaft (with friction/slip clutch), transferring the tractor’s 540RPM by driven gear to 270RPM of rotor shaft speed. Because the tiller turns the same direction as your forward moving tractor, you need less horsepower.
– We offer our heavy-duty tillers in a range of working width of 64″, 72″, and 80″, and the 4-way adjustable working depth reaches up to 7″ depending on soil conditions.
– Victory uses a heavy (maintenance free) oil bath gear transmission.
– The laser balanced blade shaft runs smoothly through even heavy and hard soil in the same direction as your forward moving tractor.
– Underneath the 4mm steel housing sits the blade shaft with flanges in 10″ spacing, each flange holding 6 L-shaped blades, each blade weighing 720 grams.
– The HDRT-72 (working width in inches) has 9 flanges with 54 blades.
– The freewheel transmission allows the blade shaft to turn, once the PTO is switched off, without its movement being transferred to the tractor.
– The PTO shaft supplied with the tiller has a friction clutch (slip) for perfect protection at a length of 33″.
– The height adjustable rear flap is providing a smooth finish and protects against flying rocks for added safety.