Victory’s Heavy Duty HDRT-63 & HDRT-70 Rotary Tillers, Gear Driven for Mid-Sized Tractors
– Victory’s HD Tillers are the ideal machines to prepare any kind of soil mix in planting preparations for your gardens. These rugged heavy duty machines are designed for your Mid-Sized Tractors with 35 – 60 HP in order to obtain maximum performance.
– Your Standard CAT I. 3point hitch connects the tiller (adjustable lower hitch) with our PTO shaft (with slip clutch) to your tractor, transferring the tractor’s 540RPM by driven gear to 270RPM of rotor shaft speed. Because the tiller turns in the same direction as your forward moving tractor, you need less horse power.
– The working width offered are 63″ and 70″, and the 4-way adjustable working depth reaches up to 7″ depending on the soil condition.
– Victory uses a heavy (maintenance free) oil bath gear transmission.
– The laser balanced blade shaft runs smoothly through even heavy and hard soil in the same direction as your forward moving tractor.
– Underneath the 4mm steel housing sits the blade shaft with flanges in 10″ spacing, each flange having 6 L-shaped blades.
– For working width of 63″ you have 8 flanges with 48 blades, and for 70″ working width you have 9 flanges and 54 blades. Each blade weighs 720 grams. The blades are individually exchangeable and can be re-sharpened.
– The free wheel transmission allows the blade shaft to turn, once the PTO is switched off, so it’s movement will not transfer to the Tractor.
– The PTO shaft supplied with the tiller has a friction clutch (slip) for perfect protection at a length of 33″.
– The height adjustable rear flap is providing a smooth finish and also protects against flying rocks for added safety.
The completely assembled machine is delivered in a wooden casing. Just the PTO shaft protector needs to be assembled, and the PTO shaft connected to your CAT I 3point hitch. If your tractor exceeds 50HP you may fit a CAT II hitch by using bushings.
Victory Tractor Implements machines meet all established safety standards.